Verbatim, PLA 3D Filament 1.75mm, 552571kg Reel, Natural Transparent
Verbatim Part #: 55257
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filament does not require a heated print bed and is less prone to warping than other filament materials. Designed for compatibility with most commercially available printers, Verbatim PLA filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, but PLA filament should not be used with acetone. With diameter tolerances of 0.03mm or less, Verbatim PLA 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.03mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print – less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly – guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Your Price: $47.99 USD