Verbatim, Primalloy 3D Filament 1.75mm, 55500 500G Reel, Flexible, White
Verbatim Part #: 55500
Developed using Mitsubishi Chemical proprietary materials, Verbatim’s PRIMALLOY™ Flexible 3D Filament is a high performance, polyester based thermoplastic elastomer which consists of a mixture of crystalline aromatic polyester block (mainly PBT) and an uncrystalline polyether block (mainly poly-tetramethylene-ether-glycol). This mixture gives objects printed with PRIMALLOY unique flexibility without sacrificing durability. Objects printed with PRIMALLOY filament feature good mechanical strength, oil resistance, chemical resistance and flex-fatigue resistance. PRIMALLOY also offers excellent heat resistance as well as hardness stability within a wide temperature range.
With a diameter tolerance of 0.05mm, Verbatim PRIMALLOY 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. All Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim PRIMALLOY Flexible 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Pliable rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance as well as superior mechanical strength.
- Developed using proprietary materials from Mitsubishi Chemical
- High performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- For best performance, use Polymide Tape (Kapton™ Tape) with a heated build platform (40º - 50º C)
- To prevent layer drooping, apply forced air cooling on object as it builds.
- To prevent feed jams, utilize slow print speeds (≤ 30 mm/s) and turn off retraction. Avoid excessive pressure in the pinch feeder.
- Not recommended for printers with significant distance between the pinch feeder and hot end (eg. >15mm).
Your Price: $65.99