Verbatim, ABS 3D Filament 3mm, 55007,1kg Reel, White
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim ABS 3D Printing Filament is a durable, impact-resistant filament for use with most commercially available 3D printers. Glossy in appearance, ABS 3D filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, and for an even smoother surface, acetone may be applied. With diameter tolerances of ±0.05mm, Verbatim ABS 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool, designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim ABS 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding - ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) - copolymer blend of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- Durable, impact resistant filament.
- Glossy appearance - can be cut, filed or glued post printing - acetone can provide smooth surface
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 230-240ºC and a heated bed temperature of 70°C are recommended.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
More from the Manufacturer
|Manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55007|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.verbatim.com|
|Product Name||ABS Filament 3mm 1kg Reel - White|
|Product Type||3D Printer ABS Filament|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.80 lb|
|Compatibility||Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.|
|Country of Origin||Japan|